Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Castle Hotel Services Limited Lancaster
Castle Hotel Services Limited Lancaster urgently required following position for Finance Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Castle Hotel Services Limited Lancaster Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone with a 'can do' attitude, who is flexible and enthusiastic in their approach.
Reporting into the Finance & Admin Manager this role is a varied position providing good exposure to most areas of the business and finance function including management accounts, reconciliation work, budgeting, HR and Payroll.
The successful candidate will probably be an AAT qualified accounts assistant with prior experience of working in a busy office and holding excellent Excel skills.
- Inquisitive and forward thinking
- An ability to build good relationships with and communicate financial information to non-financial colleagues and clients
- Resilient and ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent at time management and organisational skills with the ability to push themselves and others to work to fixed deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Professional and driven, demonstrating a keen intellectual curiosity
- Act as a role model in embodying core Company values and culture
- Company Administration, typically comprising;
v) Human Resources.
vi) Resolving queries
vii) Bank reconciliation & reporting.
viii) Sorting/opening Company/Lottery Office inbound mail.
ix) Answering the telephone and making outbound calls.
x) Computer data entry, verification & reporting.
xi) Company Banking & reporting.
xii) Despatching Company/Lottery Office outbound mail.
xiii) Visiting Company Clients
Salary in the range of £18,000 to £23,000
FOR MORE DETAILS EMAIL YOUR CV TO US NOW