Video Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London
Taboola London urgently required following position for Video Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Taboola London Jobs Details:
Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you might thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million pound accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetise their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience in both video via managed services and programmatically. The candidate is enthusiastic and proactive in managing client relationships, driving video revenue and growing client base. With excellent communication skills, the ideal candidate works well and collaborates with team members.
- Manage client relationships during all post sale activities
- Launch, monitor and optimise all campaigns on a weekly basis through dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal account positioning to meet client KPI's
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyse book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Monitor and identify trends in network data
- Upsell to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Extensive online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships
- Must have video advertising experience - in a planning/strategy or client-facing role.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Preference for candidates with a media agency or publisher background or both would be a plus
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.