Drainage Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Allen Yorklimited London
Allen Yorklimited London urgently required following position for Drainage Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drainage Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Allen Yorklimited London Jobs Details:
- Encompassing Highways, Infrastructure - London
Currently seeking a dynamic and ambitious Drainage Engineer for an award winning consultancy with offices on a global scale. You will be working on numerous projects for both the public and private sectors and will bring with you experience in Infrastructure, Civils and buildings with exposure to flood risk. Working from the London offices you will be joining an ever expanding team with the aspiration to merge your experience and design knowledge in the infrastructure drainage space. If you feel you have the required drive and expertise, please read the requirements and highlight your interest.
- Responsible for maintaining computer / office/ project records
- Acts as a point of contact for the department / project
- Conducts site visits / surveys
- Delivers specific project work
- Ideally academically qualified and eligible for C Eng MICE (i.e suitable MSc)
- I Eng candidates would be considered as would candidates wishing to progress to CWEM (i.e suitable BSc) and
- offering extensive experience in lieu of academic and professional qualification
- You will have experience in drainage infrastructure projects (including highway drainage), general building drainage
- Drainage Design Competence (Knowledge of SfA and the Building Regulations)
- Knowledge of current and emerging SUDS technology and legislation is also required
- The successful individual will be required to undertake liaison with statutory regulators and approvers (S 104 of theWIA etc)
- Competence in Microdrainage and experience in 3D drainage design advantageous
- Ability to use AutoCAD to support drainage design work (ability in civils 3D would be an advantage)
- Competence in preparing specification documents using SfA, Specification for highway works, NTSS
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a medium term objective of undertaking a controlled client facing role
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in undertaking flood risk assessments according to the NPPF and PPG would be advantageous
- A current UK driving licence
- Suitable and willingness to be cleared for working on DIO projects.