Divisional Resource Officer Jobs Vacancy at British Transport Police London
British Transport Police London urgently required following position for Divisional Resource Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Divisional Resource Officer Jobs Vacancy at British Transport Police London Jobs Details:
A Divisional Resource Officer is required for a fixed term contract paying £22,626.98 plus £2495 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in Broadway, London .
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As a Divisional Resource Officer with BTP you will plan, roster and update the use and deployment of appropriate staff resources to cover day to day policing, training, events and operations.
To deliver the Force key objectives by ensuring resources are deployed effectively, efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
This role is essential to ensure that DMS, part of ORIGIN and a Force Critical System, is rigorously maintained and the data held within the system is as accurate as possible.
As a Divisional Resource Officer you will be required to:
- Produce rosters in a timely manner whilst ensuring minimum notice periods are adhered to wherever possible, to minimise costs whilst maintaining the required resource and skill levels to efficiently discharge all duties and uphold the reputation of the Force.
- Ensure cover and skill levels are maintained by responding to changing circumstances in operational demands, and provide resource options to managers and senior officers where levels are not able to be met.
- Liaise with HR, Learning and Development and other internal departments as well as senior managers on day to day basis to identify resource issues and potential solutions.
The successful Divisional Resource Officer will be required to evidence the following skills:
- Able to work under high pressure to tight timescales, and manage a heavy workload, as part of a team or under own initiative
- Experience in organising employees and resources by skill and experience to cover events, activities and/or projects
- Ability to influence and negotiate with contacts at all levels of an organisation
- Salary £22,626.98 plus £2495 London Allowance 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We kindly ask agencies not to send CVs. If CVs are received BTP reserve the right to engage with the candidate directly and without a fee being paid under any circumstances.