Career Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at London Business School London
London Business School London urgently required following position for Career Events Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Career Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at London Business School London Jobs Details:
Can you help leaders of the future find their ideal career?
We’re looking for a resourceful individual ready to step up their career to join our team as a Career Events Coordinator.
What you’ll do
As the Career Events Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of the Career Centre’s recruitment and skills events programme, including recruitment events and core-programme skills events. With creativity, flair and imagination, you’ll prioritise, plan and project manage multiple events simultaneously, working across teams to market and deliver them effectively. Driven to continuously improve processes and procedures in Career Centre, here you’ll:
- Plan and deliver a range of careers-related events, workshops and sessions on time, on budget and to quality.
- Manage the day-to-day logistics and activities of the events programme.
- Make sure event administration is accurate, organised and to procedure.
- Work with stakeholders to prepare reports to aid planning and decision-making.
- Create newsletters to communicate event updates.
- Act as the first point of contact for student and staff Career Centre event enquiries.
- Build and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders, always championing a customer-first approach.
- Gather, collate and review relevant feedback.
- Monitor and improve event processes, systems and practices.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. An important part of our work is empowering the careers of our students and alumni. In this role, you’ll help close the gap between ambitious students and their careers, dynamic employers and the talent they need to achieve their objectives, by delivering a top-class events programme.
Who We Are Looking For
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with a range of audiences
- Someone that is organised, able to manage time well and has a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with or managing budgets
- Degree educated is an advantage, but not essential
- Event management or account management experience advantageous but not essential
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: Up to £25,000