Agriculture Relationship Manager Business Banking Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc Newcastle upon Tyne
Hsbc Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Agriculture Relationship Manager Business Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Agriculture Relationship Manager Business Banking Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
The Agriculture Local Business Manager role is based with HSBC Business Banking – Commercial Banking UK
Through Business Banking (BB) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to- end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential
The role of the Agriculture Local Business Manager is to acquire, retain and expand relationships with customers we want to bank within Business Banking. You will put our customer needs first and by recommending appropriate solutions for the customer to consider and accept. You will regularly meet with customers and will deal with customers with a turnover of up to 2M and would be responsible for a customer portfolio of circa 125-175. You will provide dedicated relationship management with accountability for business development, service, risk and operational delivery. Credit risk assessment is a fundamental element of this role.
When joining HSBC you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know our staff and will support you with professional tailored development opportunities, this includes training to build your knowledge and internal career opportunities which will allow you to progress your career with HSBC. We can offer you competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We also welcome part-time applications and offer flexible working arrangements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank’s profile in the local business and wider community
- Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
- Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business/Corporate Banking, Financial Services, Agriculture
- Scored Lending experience
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
Key search words: Business Banking, GCB6, Relationship Manager, Local Business Manager, Commercial Banking, CMB