Engineering Graduate Scheme Jobs Vacancy at Telent Warwick
Telent Warwick urgently required following position for Engineering Graduate Scheme. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Graduate Scheme Jobs Vacancy at Telent Warwick Jobs Details:
Graduate Engineering Opportunities!
telent Engineering Graduate Scheme
You’ve worked hard for your degree, you have a bright future ahead of you. So what’s next?
Do you hold, or expect to gain, a minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in Engineering with one of the following core disciplines: Electrical, Electronic, Telecoms, Systems, Software, IT and Computer Science or Control & Instrumentation?
The choices you make now will shape your future. So, if you’re passionate in pursuing a career exploring new technologies and markets, then you should join our Graduate Engineering Scheme. It’s a good choice.
We’re investing our future in talented, ambitious individuals, just like you. We can offer opportunities that will challenge you, working with colleagues who will mentor and support you, so you’re the best you can be. You may not have heard of us, be we’d like to know more about you.
The technical bit:
- Our two-year programme will accelerate your development and provide you with opportunities to gain practical experience and engineering knowledge across diverse businesses.
- You’ll work on a variety of projects, as part of the delivery team, in parallel with a mentoring programme which will guide you along an accreditation and professional development path, concentrating on core technical skills and competence. This will enable you to progress your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) towards membership of the Engineering Council or appropriate institutions such as IRSE and IET.
- You’ll be primarily office based with some site-based activity, possibly during unsociable hours such as nights or weekends. (You’ll need to satisfy the medical requirements for these site based works.)
- You’re a self-starter, focused on your performance and committed to achieving Chartered status via your development programme.
- You’ll hold, or expect to gain, a minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in Engineering with one of the following core disciplines: Electrical, Electronic, Telecoms, Systems, Software, IT and Computer Science or Control & Instrumentation*.
- Other degree courses will be considered if they demonstrate an alignment to the disciplines listed above* and you can show you have:
- a flair for solving complex technical issues;
- excellent communications and interpersonal skills, combined with proven team working ability
- self-motivation and ability to work on your own initiative.
- You must have the right to work in the UK, as we are unable to sponsor work permits or visas for this role.
- A starting salary £25,000 and a welcome payment of £1000
- Salary progression with 6 month reviews
- An in-depth induction programme
- Personal pension scheme
- days annual leave plus public holidays
- Career development mentoring
- Support for ongoing professional development.
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube or dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
For over a decade, telent has worked behind the scenes to provide innovative technology and network services to many of the UK and Ireland’s largest, most essential service providers. From telecoms to defence; utilities to emergency services - when it matters most we deliver.
Look for us online at www.telent.com, to discover more about what we do.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.