Audit Managers Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page Reading
Michael Page Reading urgently required following position for Audit Managers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audit Managers Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page Reading Jobs Details:
Working in this Big 4 firm in their Reading office, you can expect to work with large multinational listed and internationally headquartered, entrepreneurial and family owned, early stage and fast growth organisations.
This Big 4 office has a great community and social programme.
Job Description As a Manager, you will be responsible for:
- A portfolio of external audit clients where you will be responsible for the day to day management, client liaison and technical issues management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Reporting directly to the Assurance Partner and Director and having a number of direct team members report to you.
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others.
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
- We are able to offer some flexibility in the role around those of the other managers on the team and can ensure that the role is suitable to your particular strengths.
The Successful Applicant Essential Skills:
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in leading medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior colleagues
What's on Offer Big 4 market leading salary, benefits and bonus.
Contact: Colin Hawkins