Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Computerworld Personnel Ltd Cheltenham
Computerworld Personnel Ltd Cheltenham urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Computerworld Personnel Ltd Cheltenham Jobs Details:
A Project Coordinator is required to work for an exciting and forward thinking organisation based in Cheltenham. This is a highly diverse and challenging position that will utilise your presentation, organisation and communication skills. You will be responsible for being the clients representative ensuring that all teams are producing outputs that deliver on the customer's requirements for design, development, testing and release. The Project Coordinator will manage all customer communications, keeping the customer updated with progress on their development, backlog priorities, outstanding queries as well as long term planning.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for keeping the customer continuously up to date with their product's development through its life-cycle. This involves forward planning, regular updates and coordination of internal resources to produce results on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Ownership of communications to a range of customers
- Planning of customer development into a roadmap and the backlog
- Coordinating internal resource with the customer to execute projects
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Planning resource requirements for incoming work e.g. sales, design, development
- Communicating information received from the customer to internal stakeholders
- Gathering information for the customer from internal stakeholders and publishing to the customer
- Representing the customer in the scrum process
- Execute a customer communication plan to keep customers up to date with the development of their software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of organising and executing multiple projects concurrently
- Highly competent with MS Office
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum Product Owner role
- Experience with Agile Product Backlog management