Clinical Scientist Biomarker Studies Jobs Vacancy at Michael Bailey Associates Limited
Michael Bailey Associates Limited urgently required following position for Clinical Scientist Biomarker Studies. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Scientist Biomarker Studies Jobs Vacancy at Michael Bailey Associates Limited Jobs Details:
We are recruiting for a Clinical Scientist within Human Research. You will ideally be a Senior Professional with profound experience in explorative studies such as biomarker, biobanking and team leading.
This is a Clinical research position therefore candidates with Trial experience will have very limited profiles, however someone who has trial experience on top of research is more than welcome to apply.
Please note that this is an 18 month contract position and there is a second opening for a similar but a slightly junior profile as well.
- Accountable for all aspects of the management and clinical execution of non-drug and biomarker studies within Translational Medicine.
- The Clinical Scientist leads the planning and implementation of all operational aspects of these trials from study concept to reporting according to timelines, budget, operational and quality standards.
- You will be involved in collecting human samples and testing digital devices
- Clinical Scientist for early phase research, non-drug, and biomarker clinical studies including multi-country / multi-centre trials.
- Author of the Clinical Study Protocol, amendments and related documents, Informed Consent Form, Study Operations Manual, monitoring plan, and other study essential documents as applicable.
- In collaboration with the Research Lead, Medical Expert, and CTT, manage the ongoing medical/ scientific review of the clinical study data, and coordinate the data analysis and interpretation for first interpretable results. Oversee the data review and interactions with the Data Manager, Statistician.
- Responsible for the Clinical Study Report writing and publication of studies, either directly contributing to and managing the report writing, or by liaising with the medical writing/narrative group to ensure report is completed according to current requirements.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in clinical research / bio-banking / biomarker development and non-drug studies.
- Preferably, also experience in clinical trials in healthy volunteers and patients.
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple early phase clinical research studies / projects and/or clinical trials concurrently (or equivalent).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.