Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Burberry Limited Castleford
Burberry Limited Castleford urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Burberry Limited Castleford Jobs Details:
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Working as part of a small busy team, working together to provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Accurately receive cloth into the warehouse, using a computer based stock control system.
- Order pick rolls of cloth for delivery using pick notes generated by production control team.
- Ensure all pieces of cloth are placed in barrow/bins labelled up ready for the factory floor.
- Ensure all cloth is placed back in the correct location.
- Record any discrepancies found on paperwork, damage to cartons etc.
- Liaise with admin office with regards to any paperwork issues.
- Loading and unloading deliveries, including checking all documentation.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Working as part of a team
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word,
- Good level of literacy and numeracy