Stock Controller Jobs Vacancy at Lyreco Telford
Lyreco Telford urgently required following position for Stock Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stock Controller Jobs Vacancy at Lyreco Telford Jobs Details:
Salary up to £20,000 (DOE) based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
Lyreco UK & Ireland specialises in providing Workplace Solutions to businesses. We supply to businesses of all sizes and sectors and have a large work force across several areas that ensure customers are provided with the best service possible.
In this role you’ll be a multi skilled member of the admin team, enhancing the overall service we provide to the customer. You will work closely with our Logistics department liaising with Customer services, Sales teams and procurement functions to deliver upon these requests and build a strong relationship with suppliers. Maintaining strong communication through these channels will be essential to meeting required delivery timeframes.
The roles day to day focus will be to encourage the highest levels of performance and commitment to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key day-to-day responsibilities will include: -
- Placing of purchase orders
- Planning and scheduling of deliveries using MRP functions
- To administer (with Marketing) products, promotions and quality of suppliers.
- The accurate maintenance of relevant parts of Supplier and Product database (e.g. Operational contacts, lead times, outer case quantities, pallet quantities).
- Accurate maintenance of purchase order file (e.g. loading new information, clearing old out of date information).
- Maintaining stock levels to budgetary guidelines.
- Arranging for overstocks and slow moving products to be returned to the relevant suppliers.
- Internal liaison with the NDC, Accounts, Marketing, etc.
- Any other tasks/projects as requested by your Manager.
- To observe all Company Health & Safety, and Quality guidelines and procedures.
- Progress chasing of orders.
- To be well organised
- To be logical with planning skills.
- To be flexible with a fast response to problems.
- To be able to communicate in an effective manner.
- As understanding of impact on other departments.
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP planning (desirable)