Call Centre Operative Jobs Vacancy at Steinhoff Lutterworth
Steinhoff Lutterworth urgently required following position for Call Centre Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Centre Operative Jobs Vacancy at Steinhoff Lutterworth Jobs Details:
Call Centre Operative, Harvey’s – Magna Park - £18,000 plus OTE £1,200
Due to a rapid growth in our Customer Service operation we are now seeking experienced and passionate Call Centre Operative to join our lively team at Harveys contact centre in Magna Park and play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional customer service to all new and existing customers.
Steinhoff UK Retail, are the parent company of Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employing over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK.
What we offer you in return:
- As a Call Centre Operative 45% staff discount of all Harvey’s and Benson’s for Beds products on completion of your Probationary Period.
- Access to the EPF Staff Shop.
- Free Daily Parking.
- Lift share scheme.
- 27 Days Holiday+1 more days holiday for your birthday.
- Free Refreshments on shift.
- Plus lovely, fun environment to work in.
- We often have them Days in the office, and Recognition Days.
This is a great place to work with the strong emphasis that we develop from within, a clear career path into Management is there is you want it. As a Call Centre Operative, you will receive 4 weeks training with our In-House Trainers.
As our Call Centre Operative, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent business communication (verbal & written)/interpersonal skills.
- Telecom and Customer Service Background
- Strong negotiation and complaint handling skills
- Driven and self-motivated, with can do attitude
- Possess an Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Computer literature and competent within technical environment
- Focus on and anticipate customer needs and requirements
- Passionate and resilient
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become part of our team and become our Call Centre Operative then please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you!