Counter Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Whsmith Birmingham
Whsmith Birmingham urgently required following position for Counter Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Counter Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Whsmith Birmingham Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy working in a challenging and interactive environment?
We are currently looking for an individual with strong communication skills and a passion for customer service to join our Post Office team.
- Serving customers quickly and efficiently, ensuring they are fully informed of all relevant services on offer.
- Working effectively and proactively towards individual and store targets
- Completing transactions in an accurate and timely manner to provide a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Ensuring necessary administration is completed.
- Adhering to all security procedures, ensuring that a high level of security awareness is observed at all times.
- Good level of numeracy
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
- Experience gained with a customer based environment. Post Office experience preferred.
Format of Business
Hours / Week
Full Time / Part Time