Style Council Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Yoox Net Porter Group London
Yoox Net Porter Group London urgently required following position for Style Council Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Style Council Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Yoox Net Porter Group London Jobs Details:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
Since launching in February 2011, MR PORTER has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. Editorial content put together by a team of dedicated Editors and Creatives sits alongside the latest products from the world's leading designers.
MR PORTER are now seeking a talented Style Council Co-ordinator to join the team based in our offices Westfield.
- Be key from the initial stages and execution of SC related activity, you will be responsible to brief the relevant parties, as well as coordinating any logistics.
- Liaise with relevant teams to update and maintain the SC section of the site.
- Ensure all SC content (including but not limited to: SC member biography’s, destination choices and product recommendations) is accurate, kept fresh, on brand and surfaced across relevant platforms.
- Manage and analyze metrics and performance to see which areas of the Style Council are working.
- Maintain the upkeep of supportive collateral and follow-up for members’ journey.
- Work alongside the SC Director to support him/her in implementing activity from the SC calendar plan to engage SC members as well as create opportunity and positive experiences for our customers.
- Be hands on with the organization and set-up of Style Council events:
- Venue research and bookings.
- Organize logistics and props.
- Event set-up may be required.
- Provide general administrative support including travel organization, invoice and expense management and event coordination.
- Ensure all entertaining venues have been booked and are on brand to represent MR PORTER.
- Create and distribute event round-ups and SC monthly reports.
- Prepare power point presentations, reports, agendas as requested.
- Ensure the SC folders and SC budget are regularly updated.
- Take initiative to stay up to date on industry events and locations for entertainment.
- Research potential members and location recommendations to ensure relevance to our community.
- A detail-oriented mind, methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-confidence, highly motivated team player and thrive working independently in a structured manner.
- A strong aptitude with numbers, an analytical mind and a natural ability to interpret data and produce comprehensive and thorough reports.
- A proven record of events’ management support.
- Creative thinking skills who works on initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and in person.
- An understanding of the luxury consumer.
- An understanding of or keen interest in hospitality, men’s fashion and global cultural events.
A sense of humor and a passion for the MR PORTER customer and brand are required.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP