Trading Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Trading Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trading Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job ID: 3167756
Location: London, United Kingdom
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Corporate Finance is comprised of regional and industry-focused coverage teams that ensure the delivery of the entire range of financial products and services to the bank’s corporate clients. The business includes the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team as well as the debt and equity capital markets (DCM and ECM) teams.
Global Markets is dedicated to building long-term, sustainable relationships with the bank’s key corporate and institutional clients. It combines a market-leading institutional sales force, world-class research with trading and structuring expertise to provide clients with access to liquidity and customised solutions across a wide range of markets, products and regions.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Job Title: Trading Analyst
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Corporate Investment Bank
Opening Date: 20/02/2018
Closing Date: 20/03/2018
You will be working closely with traders and interacting with various other teams including, but not limited to, Sales, Structuring, Research and Control Functions. You will help with new product development, transaction pricing, and risk infrastructure which will assist their business development. You will assist in day to day risk management and migrate the risk infrastructure onto the strategic platform. You’ll be heavily involved in new product development which is one of the most important parts of working on Rates Exotics trading desk.
- Researching, developing and implementing of systematic trading strategies based on academic and in-house research as well as novel data sources
- Developing tools and monitors for calculation of strategy allocations
- Developing and maintaining risk analysis/management infrastructure for newly developed and existing strategies
- Migrating daily desk market data processes to central automated processes of the Bank
- Helping in daily review of Risk & Profit and Loss (P&L) reports of trading books
- Analysing of strategies, relating strategy performance drivers to markets/geo-political/macro events
- Preparing strategy marketing materials, presenting both high-level ideas and deep dives of research and implementation rationale
- Implementing of multiple variations of systematic trading strategies for requests from client, sales and structuring teams
- Experience within a financial services environment
- Educated to Batchelor’s degree in tier-1 engineering/science or equivalent qualification / relevant work experience
- Knowledge of systematic trading strategies and pricing
- Strong programming skills in either Python or C++
- Knowledge of interest rate products and derivatives pricing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Interest in financial markets
- Diligent and hardworking to efficiently manage deadlines across multiple deliverables
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a professional demeanour
- High attention to detail, strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.