Lab Technician Analyst Inorganic Chemistry Jobs Vacancy at Scantec Personnel Limited Birmingham
Scantec Personnel Limited Birmingham urgently required following position for Lab Technician Analyst Inorganic Chemistry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Technician Analyst Inorganic Chemistry Jobs Vacancy at Scantec Personnel Limited Birmingham Jobs Details:
Lab Technician/Analyst - Inorganic
Location - Birmingham
Salary - Negotiable
Role Type - Permanent
Scantec are currently recruiting an Analyst to join a large testing Laboratory based in Birmingham.
- Using instrumentation such as ICP-OES and Cupellation/Scorification on a wide range of samples including metals and jewellery.
- Interpreting and checking data and reporting results.
- Assisting senior team members in developing new analytical techniques for the analysis of non/precious metals including powders and catalysts.
- Determination or impurities in high purity precious metals.
- Analyse for control of technological process-determination of precious metals and other elements.
- Determination of volatile substances in precious metals sponges.
- Experience in ICP-OES essential
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- We require a good team worker, with a 'can-do' attitude, has the flexibility to work when called upon and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.