European Brand Manager Consumer Products Beauty Neutrogena Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies
- European Brand Manager Consumer Products Beauty Neutrogena
- Johnson Family Companies
- 25 Nov, 2017 18 days ago
Johnson Family Companies urgently required following position for European Brand Manager Consumer Products Beauty Neutrogena. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
European Brand Manager Consumer Products Beauty Neutrogena Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies Jobs Details:
European Brand Manager – Beauty (Neutrogena)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire (Flexible working policy)
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
About the company
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
This is a high profile role in which the successful candidate will be involved in a range of exciting innovation projects and campaign development with digital and influencers at the core through 2018 and beyond, that will make use of their existing Brand Management experience within a relevant industry. This is a highly visible position that can offer an exceptional springboard to a fulfilling career within our organisation.
About the role
The brand manager role for EMEA is a key strategic role within Beauty team focusing specifically on Neutrogena brand, our number one Global Beauty Mega-brand and in particular on Face care acceleration plans.
Our Neutrogena brand has exciting product innovation in the pipeline that will be a strong driver for business growth, and as Brand Manager you will be working with disruptive technology such as our Light Therapy Acne Mark http://www.neutrogena.co.uk/light-therapy-acne-mask which is enabling us to drive transformational growth.
- Define the growth strategy for the Neutrogena Hydroboost business in EMEA and align and drive momentum with key stakeholders
- Lead with passion and diligence all NPD projects across the Hydroboost business through very strong collaboration with the cross-functional team and key markets
- Monitor competitive dynamics and Hydroboost in market performance translating them into insights to form upclaims and NPD ideas
- Build a very strong collaboration with key countries to ensure strategic alignment and excellent execution as well as to stay connected with market reality
- Collaborate with functional experts like PR, digital and agencies to translate the strategy and consumer insights into wining communication plans and campaigns
- Stay connected to beauty trends, competitive moves and consumer behaviour in order to shape wining NPD ideas
- Can do attitude and out of the box thinking to solve obstacles to project execution and remain flexible and reactive to competitive moves
- Build very strong gravitas with the global team to ensure the EMEA voice is heard and it shapes the global strategy and innovation pipeline
- Stay close to market performance and deliver strong GP accretive pipeline which helps build stronger Neutrogena equity
- Brand Manager experience in within Consumer Products/FMCG is essential
- Skincare/personal care experience highly preferred
- A strong grasp of strategic marketing is required, with experience of all the key brand disciplines.
- Experienced marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Advertising / campaign development experience is required.
- Experience working on international organization is preferred but not required.
- Previous people management experience is preferred but not required. Closing date: 8th December Interviews: TBC
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Oxfordshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Surrey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Berkshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)