Office Manager Part Time Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby
Picsolve International Ltd Derby urgently required following position for Office Manager Part Time Hours Per Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Part Time Hours Per Week Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby Jobs Details:
This is a diverse role which involves working with different areas of the business to ensure the smooth running of the office. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling office management and reception duties.
Internally you will be the go-to person for all office support related queries. This will include liaising with external suppliers/contractors, ordering general supplies and consumables, managing general maintenance of the building and more.
Job Description As the business continues to grow, this position is critically important for the continued smooth operation of the business. As such, we are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable individual who will feel at home in our vibrant, fast-paced working environment. The role will require a high level of self-discipline and management of own workloads.
Role Requirements The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Office Manager/Receptionist position.
- Experience in managing external suppliers / contractors.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Open-minded and adaptable; willingness to go the extra mile.
- A friendly, professional demeanour and a positive attitude.
- Can work independently with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
- Serving as the main point of contact for all building maintenance.
- Managing external contractor relationships and operations such as vendors, service providers and landlords.
- Ordering general office supplies and consumables, ensuring stock levels are sufficient at all times.
- Handle the purchase order system for all goods and services required at the Derby office, ensuring that a purchase order number is raised and approved before placing an order.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the business, ensuring security standards are met by maintaining the visitors book.
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person if necessary.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Assist employees with queries and perform ad hoc duties for the management team.
- Organise the office layout and keep the seating plan updated.
- Assist with health and safety issues in the office reporting any issues to the HR Department.
- Maintain car park lists and issue passes and fobs when required.
- Support with the organisation of social events for staff.
- Provide general administrative support to the company, i.e. liasing with travel management company.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the office.