Deputy Head Corporate Communications Emea Jobs Vacancy at Credit Suisse London
Credit Suisse London urgently required following position for Deputy Head Corporate Communications Emea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Head Corporate Communications Emea Jobs Vacancy at Credit Suisse London Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
- A senior strategic role in Credit Suisse’s refreshed EMEA Corporate Communications team, based in London
- The chance to help craft the bank’s Corporate Communications presence in the region, deputizing for the Head where appropriate, and providing sensible counsel and strategic advice
- Day-to-day control of, and stewarding of, the bank’s network of PR agencies outside of the UK, across the EMEA region
- Responsibility for a number of key bank executives, working with their teams to craft media messaging and strategy
- Deputizing for the Head on a range of regional committees and working to support the Head on relations and communication with senior managers within many functions and divisions
- Working with the Head on communications planning for key areas within the region and deliver on those plans
- Working with regional and divisional colleagues to deliver the bank’s core media narrative
- Helping with the execution of the group’s communication plans, supporting wider strategic objectives and aims
- The opportunity to partner with business areas to help achieve strategic objectives by reaching key clients/prospects/influencers through coverage of transactions, hires, research, market insight, and awards
- Additional responsibilities, as required, including back up and supporting colleagues in the EMEA region and globally
- The ideal candidate will have significant senior-level experience in either in-house or agency corporate communications work, with an awareness of how to deliver results in a matrix structure
- Proven ability to work with and provide strategic counsel and practical advice to senior bankers and management
- Excellent relationships with key financial media and understanding of their requirements
- Clear ability to translate often complex financial materials into meaningful narratives
- Demonstrable crisis communications experience
- Ability to identify innovative and distinctive story ideas and place them proactively in key media
- Ability to work within a high energy, high expectation, team-oriented global culture, handling sensitive information under pressure
- Experience of managing a team and evidence of results
- The ability to multi-task on a daily basis, leading on-going projects as well as ad-hoc issues that demand immediate attention
- Familiarity with the financial services industry and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Excellent written, spoken, and presentation skills (English) as well as excellent judgment, instincts and the highest ethical standards Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.