Administration Manager Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill
Willis Towers Watson Redhill urgently required following position for Administration Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Manager Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
- Manage your career development.
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Weekly review with Team Leaders to discuss the teams’ work position and their management responsibilities.
- Update Operations Manager on a regular basis, or as necessary, of all current work issues and review, on a monthly basis, all aspects of their role.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Attend and contribute to monthly Administration Manager meetings and cascade relevant information to administration teams.
- Contribute to the practice communication framework, via monthly team briefings to include the local implications of firm/practice wide communications.
- Maintain excellent time management skills.
- Understand and develop the business and live and promote the firm’s values.
- Build and maintain domain knowledge through experience.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- IT/ PMS6000
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Provide constructive input by identifying areas of improvement/streamlined processes for future IT development.
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Participate in new client implementations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all systems and products.
- Ensure databases for your clients are complete, accurate and standard.
- Define responsibilities and roles of the team members with the Team Leaders and ensure that all members understand their roles.
- Contribute to the resource strategy and recruitment plan of the Practice and identify future resourcing needs (and skills required/lacking).
- Manage recruitment and selection process locally.
- Carry out performance/appraisal reviews and where necessary initiate performance management.
- Manage career development locally, to include coaching, mentoring, leading and monitoring.
- Contribute to the associate training and development programme for the Practice.
- Motivate and reward in order to retain key individuals.
- Encourage teamwork by sharing knowledge, ideas and solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and provide direction and guidance to team.
- Participate in monthly management session.
- Ensure an efficient, professional service is provided to meet all client/members’ needs and to promote the Towers Watson brand.
- In conjunction with the Client Manager take the overall responsibility for an agreed list of clients
- In conjunction with the Client Manager, ensure that all service agreements, delivery promises and performance standards are met.
- Maintain control over the teams and their workload in terms of quality and achievement of service levels.
- Ensure that work plans are prepared and adhered to for all your clients.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader ensure that Administration Guides are kept up to date and make sure that each client has an up to date Administration Guide.
- Co-ordinate the issue of quarterly administration reports to clients in conjunction with Client Manager.
- Ensure the standard complaints procedure is followed.
- Scope and project manage any special projects in conjunction with Client Manager.
- Gather client feedback, positive and negative, discuss possible solutions with senior colleagues and implement results.
- Identify areas where the service to clients could be improved and/or expanded.
- Identify and work with the Client Manager and Team Leaders to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs, eg automation, full use of standard products.
- Work with the Administration Controllers to ensure time and activity is recorded correctly.
- Ensure that fee invoices are prepared and issued by the date set by Finance.
- Ensure all work is identified and charged, in particular, requests and projects outside agreed fee basis.
- Review client profitability regularly, default position is contractual annual fee review.
- Conduct fee review in conjunction with Account Manager/Client Manager.
- Experience as an Adminstration Manager within a third party pensions environment, overseeing an administrative area
- WilPMI qualification desirable
- Extensive experience of dealing with occupational pensions schemes
- Proven track record of working at a supervisory level within the Pensions sector
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills