Interim Workforce Capability Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna London
Annapurna London urgently required following position for Interim Workforce Capability Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Workforce Capability Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna London Jobs Details:
Interim Workforce Capability Consultant - £400 to 500 per day - 12 months - London
Our client, a global financial services organisation, are looking for an interim workforce capability consultant to join their team in London. This role will involve working closely with the recruitment lead on day to day running of RPO account.
You will be required to;
- Identify and manage recruitment process improvement with key objective to drive down time to hire and improve candidate and client experience
- Governance and measurement of adherence to the recruitment process
- Support the Recruitment lead implement the recruitment diversity agenda
- Working as part of a wider Talent Acquisition team on UKI wide projects
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- A good understanding of recruitment and recruitment processes
- Strong stakeholder management
- Previously of carried out a similar role in a large corporate
- Must have financial services experience
If you are interested in this role please contact Dan Smith via email - email@example.com.
Annapunra HR are a recruitment agency partner for this role.