Site Technician Jobs Vacancy at Beumer Group Heathrow
Beumer Group Heathrow urgently required following position for Site Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Technician Jobs Vacancy at Beumer Group Heathrow Jobs Details:
Discover your opportunities and start working for us as
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Explore new paths with us
- You should have experince of, or be able to quickly develop a working knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC, network systems and AC variable speed drives.
- You will join an expanding team based at the BEUMER group Heathrow office.
- You will perform diversified electrical and mechanical tasks including analytical troubleshooting, both in a planned and reactive environment.
- A customer facing role, able to articulate detailed reports and be capable of self -management of time allocation on a day to day basis.
- Support existing site based BEUMER Group CS colleagues, monitoring of operational sorter performances and implementing of reactive measures at customer request, performing systemds analysis on various systems including S7 PLC, Profibus, ASi-Bus netwrok.
Find new ways to use your talents
- Time served electrical biased technicain, hold a minimum of an ONC in Electrical engineering or equivalent. Possess a high level of electrical / mechanical control knowledge and awareness.
- You should have experience of, or be able to quickly develop a working knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC, network sytstems and AC variable speed drives. You will be IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft office applications.