Energy Aggregate Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Marsh London
Marsh London urgently required following position for Energy Aggregate Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Aggregate Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Marsh London Jobs Details:
Energy Aggregate Analyst
- To be responsible for aggregate and exposure entry primarily for Energy (Onshore & Offshore) classes within Marsh Portfolio Solutions.
- You will be required to interpret slips, submission materials and endorsements to enter and maintain aggregates and exposure details for Energy business (and other classes as required) onto the Marsh aggregate exposure software database (Sequel Impact).
- Other activities include producing contracted analytical reports and any ad-hoc reports required by the Client or Marsh internal practices. This role sits in the Aggregates team, which is part of Marsh Portfolio Solutions, reporting to the team leader.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining aggregate and exposure data (original risks plus endorsements) for all Energy business handled by Marsh Portfolio Solutions into aggregate software (Sequel Impact) ensuring integrity of data and keeping within team Key Performance Indicators for quality and timeliness.
- Responsible for creating required exhibits for incorporation into quarterly/ annual reports based from data captured.
- Project managing report responsibilities throughout process.
- Responsible for answering ad-hoc queries in a timely manner and assimilating requests into required exhibits.
- Attend client meetings as required to present exhibits and analysis.
- Peer reviewing colleagues work on a regular basis and providing feedback.
- Assisting with training other colleagues on how to process Energy Aggregates
- Other tasks as required by management
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable Energy Aggregate entry experience
- Ability to clearly interpret slips
- Working experience of all Microsoft office products with heavy reference to Excel / Word / Powerpoint
- Confident in using Sequel Impact & / or Open Xposure
- Presentation skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Extensive knowledge of the London, UK-wide and international insurance markets, their regulatory frameworks and processes
- Knowledge of Class of Business assigned to
- Qualified / part qualified ACII
- In depth practiced knowledge of all Microsoft office products
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Performance orientated with commitment and drive to deliver
- Extremely accurate with an eye for detail
- Ability to work with all levels of people from clerk to “c” suite
- Ability to work under pressure / organized
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.