Maxxis Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy at Stapleton Tyre Services
Stapleton Tyre Services urgently required following position for Maxxis Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maxxis Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy at Stapleton Tyre Services Jobs Details:
To develop the image & profitability of the brand in the UK market, in accordance with Company objectives, through planning, budgeting & implementing the relevant marketing activities that grow market share & the brand reputation under the supervision of Wholesale Director.
Description Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the brand allocated to this role.
- Meet the Company expectation for the brand ( In unit sales 45,000 per month ) within specified time limits
- Translate brand strategy into brand plans, brand positioning & go to market strategies.
- Measure & report performance of all marketing campaigns & assess against goals ( ROI & KPIs ).
- Identify & recruit new customers to the programme.
- Work closely with other departments internal
- Take brand ownership & provide the vision & mission to achieve goal
- Develop in house training
- Organise member staff meetings & conferences
- Monitor product stocking levels & new product initiatives
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Competitor benchmarking
- Oversee advertising & marketing strategy to ensure consistency
- Working closely with re-brand design & installation
Looking For Requirements • Ideally experience in tyre industry or automotive franchise programme or working as a brand manager • Drive for results & leadership skills • Excellent understanding of full marketing mix • Highly creative with ability to work outside the box • Strong analytical skills & data driven thinking • Experience in identifying target audiences & devising campaigns that engage, inform & motivate. • Advanced communication & interpersonal skills • Training development & implementation • Ability to work to deadlines • Comfortable working with numbers, metrics & spreadsheets • Strong verbal & written communicator & good listener • Creative thinker • Team Player • Presentation skills • Ideally degree in marketing or related field Personal Situation • Able to Work the hours required to meet the demands of the job. • This role will require you to spend time away from home most weeks. This is a national position, however it would be advantageous if you were based in or around the Wakefield area.