Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc London
Capita Plc London urgently required following position for Sales Support Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc London Jobs Details:
This role will support the Sales Directors and SMT of Capita MPS in the day to day running of the Sales team.
The current sales team has two Regional Directors and the successful candidate will help coordinate sales activities, diaries, training and sales administration. They will also be involved with internal and external communication to customers and sales team partners to ensure efficient operational practices.
They have a pivotal role in the sales team that is set to expand further over the next two years.
In addition, the role will also support the wider SMT with support of the Directors EA in managing the Gresham Street HO location.
About Capita | Managed Print Solutions
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too
Managed Print Solutions (MPS) operate nationally across the UK working with blue chip and public sector and SME clients to develop innovative solutions for their document print strategy requirements. A major partner with leading technology developers in the print production sector, Capita MPS occupies a unique position in the market being part of the largest BPO organisation in the UK. The only company that presently can demonstrate the ability to deliver in house and end to end total document and workplace technology solutions to any size of organisation.
What you will do:
Support Regional Sales Directors
- Manage Sales Team and Sales Directors diaries
- CRM system administration for data and contact compliance
- Organise and attend weekly and monthly sales meetings
- Manage sales filing system – All sales documentation to support team
- Help manage product release, training & brochures from manufacturer partners
- Assist with on-boarding of new sales team members
- Training on company systems, paperwork and processes
- Assist in production of customer Management Information Reports for customer reviews
- Check deals before processing by Finance team.
- Manage tracking of deals
- Assist sales team with preparation of customer proposals
- Deal with customer inquiries and liaise with other departments
- Arranging Red & Black Hat calls with Sales Lead & relevant Directors
- Reception Duties - phone, greet guests & arrange access passes.
- Manage master calendar of holiday & sickness for the all teams in MPS
- Manage meeting room bookings (4th floor & 6th floor)
- Report Maintenance to Facilities & look after office MFD (Toner & reporting to Service)
- Ordering Business Cards for new starters
- Managing travel bookings for MPS staff
Your experience will include:
- A ‘Levels or commensurate experience
- Candidate should have worked in an office based administration role involving daily contact with both internal and external customer contacts.
- Demonstrate competencies in organisational and planning skills
- Microsoft Office including :- Excel & Word PowerPoint, Project
- Working with CRM database
- Ability to build, maintain and sustain working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-confident and enthusiastic
- Approachable and willing to assist others
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to work in pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- Be comfortable with rapid change
- Firm, responsible and consistent when dealing with people at all levels
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a sales team
- Previous experience in working in a Technology business
- Telesales/Marketing experience.
- Experience of Sales Force CRM
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.