Stores Person Battersea Deport Jobs Vacancy at Govia Thameslink Railway London
Govia Thameslink Railway London urgently required following position for Stores Person Battersea Deport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stores Person Battersea Deport Jobs Vacancy at Govia Thameslink Railway London Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for a proactive Stores Person who is excited about providing great service to GTR’s internal customers and can hit the ground running. You will be working with our expanding team in Battersea to undertake duties that ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Stores facility.
- Assist with the identification of components, pick and issue inventory materials; record all material transactions in the database.
- You will carry out perpetual stock checks and ensure all discrepancies are reported to the management team.
- A part of the role will be to ensure compliance with COSHH regulations
- You will be responsible for resolving delivery issues and progressing outstanding Purchase Orders and Dispatch Notes with suppliers.
- You will need to be able to drive all types of forklift trucks (relevant to the depot).
What we can offer you:
- Final salary pension
- Free travel on GTR and sister groups
- 75% off travel on other train operating companies
- Benefits package
For a full description please look at the Job Profile on the website.
If you have applied for this role within the last 6 months, then please do not re-apply.