Curriculum Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham
Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham urgently required following position for Curriculum Team Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Curriculum Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Amersham Jobs Details:
To assist the Executive Director to produce all documentation required, e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents and handouts in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
- To assist the Executive Director in ensuring the day-to-day smooth running of the timetable, including assisting in the organisation of cover for absent staff.
- To collate and monitor information on student attendance and punctuality and support tutors in following up concerns with individual students, employers and parents.
- To act as a key point for communication and liaison with College departments and external agencies including where appropriate; schools, employers and HEI’s.
- To assist the Executive Director in administering the student recruitment processes, liaising with prospective students/parents, Admissions, other College departments and external agencies as required.
- To act as a key point of contact for communication within the teams including co-ordinating, developing and maintaining communication systems with part-time staff.
- To support team meetings, including taking and distributing minutes.
- To manage the Executive Director’s diaries, organise meetings and appointments,
- To assist the Executive Director in developing, implementing and monitoring progress on a range of team projects as required.
- Sort all incoming post, draft routine written correspondence and deal with enquiries into the teams, both in person and on the telephone.
- To support the Executive Director in the implementation of College quality improvement processes at a local level.
- To support the Executive Director in preparing for External Verifier visits and Inspection Reviews and assist in the tracking of results, tasks and actions.
- To administer the Student Disciplinary Process using the College system and support staff with the collation, production and distribution of appropriate correspondence.
- To assist the Executive Director in the co-ordination of staffing arrangements in liaison with the Human Resources team.
- To assist the Executive Director in co-ordinating the preparation for induction weeks, parent’s evenings, progress and review weeks and employer events.
- To administer financial matters as directed by the Executive Director using agreed financial procedures and processes, including collating and monitoring orders.
- To maintain an inventory and track and monitor team equipment usage including digital cameras, camcorders, and multimedia projectors.