Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Location: Mayfair London
Salary: £30k per annum
Job Type: Perm
Contact details: Thomas Malloy - **************************
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
- To manage the Executive Directors in-tray and email inbox and to ensure they are aware in a timely way of all relevant matters. Deal with as many of the other issues as possible. To know what and when to raise issues for the attention of the Executive Director or others
- Responding to requests on behalf of Executive Directors, reviewing correspondence and drafting responses using appropriate members of the Executives' teams
- Review and respond to actions placed upon the Executive Directors at the Board and Executive Team Meetings
- Assist to ensure clear communication between the Executive Directors and Direct Reports. Ensure that actions delegated to the Executive Directors are complete and followed up by the appropriate members of the Directorate.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the Executive Directors diary to ensure commitments and competing demands are efficiently managed and future needs anticipated to enable the Executive Directors to operate effectively
- Organising internal and external meetings, conferences and workshops involving extensive liaison between departments to make best use of diary and time management for the Executive Directors
- Co-ordinate appropriate accommodation and travel requests as dictated by diary demands, and recommend best value for money.
- Provide and commission presentation and briefing material in a clear, concise and timely fashion
- Produce accurate and timely records of meetings, ensuring all actions are monitored and addressed within specific deadlines as requested
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Vacancy Summary Salary £27k - £30k pa Location London Job Type Permanent Start Date ASAP Ref No 315808-TMPA100_1514135051 Date Advertised 13 Sep 2017