Financial Support Analyst Commercial Management Office Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
- Financial Support Analyst Commercial Management Office
- London ENG
- 12 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Financial Support Analyst Commercial Management Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Support Analyst Commercial Management Office Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 126730BR Job Title Financial Support Analyst (Commercial Management Office) Country United Kingdom Location London Function Advisory Management Consulting Service Line Tech Enablement Service Line Information In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In IT Advisory we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Role and Responsibilities
Engagement managing the commercial and financial aspects of complex engagements which KPMG is delivering to clients.
- Assist in executing the day-to-day financial and commercial management processes to be used on these engagements to manage engagement profitability and delivery risks and project manage the commercial and financial management of engagements
- Reporting of budgeted, current and projected financial metrics, including contractual metrics that may apply to each engagement, through dashboarding, reporting and analysis
- Support the operation of the CMO financial models for the engagements and manage offshore resources in weekly flash report production
- Monitoring and management of SAP financial position for the overall engagements
- Monitoring and management of SAP financials for individual chargeable codes, including fees, revenue, WIP, provisioning, invoicing, lockup, costs, etc.
- Timesheet reconciliation for UK contractors and subcontractors
- Supporting the payables process to reconcile and approve invoices from third party subcontractors and member firms
- Directing the offshore CMO analysts who support with these activities
- Monitoring and management of expenses for the engagement
- Creating and updating Commercial Planning Tools as new statements of work are signed or extended
- Providing income and cost data for the tax team to produce corporate tax returns as required
- Executing the billing and payments activities and ensuring it is line with the policy of the engagement
- Preparation of reports for risk and profitability meetings
- Model resourcing changes to determine impact on profitability, fees, UK revenue, etc.
- CIMA qualified (or equivalent financial qualification)
- Must have sufficient excel/data analysis skills to succeed in this role.
- Function – A financial and commercial expert, with a forensic and detailed attitude. Has experience and understanding of a project accounting role but can also build a detailed understanding of how KPMG and KPMG’s SAP system operates from a financial reporting perspective. Ideally would have experience of or understand transformation programmes and how consulting delivery takes place, preferably through prior project management or consulting delivery experience.
- Behaviours – An individual who is culturally aligned to KPMG and understands the delicate balance required to succeed in a partnership.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong influencing skills
- Mindset – Understands the need for this function to exist within KPMG and can appreciate the scope responsibility, size and potential of the role. Analytical by nature.
- Stakeholder Management – Reporting into the Financial Lead of the Commercial Management Office, this person will have a track record of effective stakeholder management
o Experience of working in or with Professional Services organisations, with a particular preference for Advisory Consulting
- Process – co shape a sustainable legacy and operating model which allows Partners and Engagement teams to efficiently and successful manage the engagement profitability of each those complex engagements KPMG has secured with clients.
- Potential travel throughout the UK or overseas, attending client sites and regional KPMG offices
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy