Pensions Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Leeds
Willis Towers Watson Leeds urgently required following position for Pensions Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pensions Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Leeds Jobs Details:
The role of Administrator is to work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator / Team Leader.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
- Seek clarification where errors are made.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Know and live the firm’s values.
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
- Support colleagues for holiday cover and workload peaks.
- Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Senior Administrator.
- Update and maintain skills matrix.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes.
- Build a relationship with the clients.
- Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
- Ensure timely completion of timesheets.
- Ensure chargeable hours targets are met.
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Job Requirements The Requirements
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.