Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Bank America London
Bank America London urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Bank America London Jobs Details:
Corporate Title: Non Officer
Line of Business: Global Markets
Here at our London office we are looking for Team Assistant to support the EMEA Economics team as part of a Job Share 2 days per week.
The role will entail ever changing priorities, so the successful candidate must be fully committed and resilient. They will need to be able to work in a high pressured environment with conflicting priorities. The ideal candidate would be a team player with excellent communications skills and the ability to engage at all levels of the organization and externally.
This is an opportunity to apply administrative experience and skills in a fast paced, dynamic and successful business. The successful candidate will work alongside other support professionals, where team work creates a challenging and enjoyable learning environment.
In this role, a hard working approach, positive attitude and self-starting nature will be rewarded with increasing responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the EMEA Economics team. We respect diversity of people and ideas, seeking to learn from each employee and to invest in the associate further development.
As an Administrative Assistant II your main responsibilities will involve :
- Using in-house templates and systems for Production of Research notes and PowerPoint presentations
- Updating spreadsheets and charts with the latest data.
- Meeting Production deadlines by formatting publications/presentations before sending them to print
- Liaising with Compliance and Production to ensure Research goes through quality control process
- Assisting Analysts with Client requests, collection of data and general ad-hoc requests
- Professionally handling calls
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel in high volumes
- Handling expenses using the internal expense management system (Concur)
- Regularly interacting with senior colleagues and external clients
- Handling sensitive and confidential material
- Extensive diary management - scheduling meetings and establishing priorities to ensure smooth and efficient running of daily schedules
- Organising/coordinating team/client dinners/events - internal and client liaison to establish suitable meeting time and place
As an Administrative Assistant II your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience with a large firm (banking not essential, but ideally a large organisation)
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to multi-task combined with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work with staff and clients
- Solid planning/organisational and interpersonal skills
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Posting Date : 05/09/2017
Location : GB--London