Customer Service Apprenticeship Westminster Jobs Vacancy at Natwest London
Natwest London urgently required following position for Customer Service Apprenticeship Westminster. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Apprenticeship Westminster Jobs Vacancy at Natwest London Jobs Details:
The Requirements If you're looking for a Customer Service Apprenticeship, join us in Westminster
- Working in our NatWest branch as one of our Personal Bankers, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers
- We’ll support you as an apprentice over 18 months, after which there’s a permanent role for you
- You’ll earn a Level 2 Financial Services Customer Apprenticeship with a Professional Banker Certificate
Customers will be at the very heart of your role, and you’ll be proactively identifying ways in which we can enhance their individual banking experiences by:
- Having great conversations with them to build relationships and help them with their banking needs
- Helping them understand the range of services and products we can offer
- Responding to their changing needs, and using your own expertise to recommend and promote the benefits of the different ways they can bank with us
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone keen to start their career. This apprenticeship programme is for people who haven’t yet had the chance to develop the skills learnt through the Providing Financial Services qualification.
You'll have real passion for customer service, and the drive and determination to continuously learn and improve standards for our customers will be paired with your:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- The commitment to learn and develop new skills
- Explaining our products in a way that is meaningful to our customers
- Highlighting and tailoring the benefits to their individual needs
You’ll be contracted to work between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday. While typically you’ll be working during the branches opening hours, you’ll also be flexible so that you can best serve our customers.
- Earn a competitive salary as you learn through on the job training
- Receive support from your buddy as you study towards a professional qualification through a structured online learning and development programme
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package of £22,567 pa. (pro rata for hours worked), your package includes the chance to join our retirement saving plan, and to choose whatever protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras you want from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.