Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Xaxis London
Xaxis London urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Xaxis London Jobs Details:
Xaxis is a successful global company part of GroupM and within the WPP family who is pushing the boundaries of digital advertising to connect brands with the right consumers and providing real business outcomes. Given its tremendous success in the EMEA region, we are currently looking to hire a Personal Assistant within the EMEA HQ based in London. The Team Assistant will directly report into the EMEA EA who looks after the Global CEO, EMEA President and VP of Finance, you will also be working alongside a Team Assistant.
The Personal Assistant is high energy and entrepreneurial; possessing strong organizational skills, attention to detail and is a self-starter willing to roll up their sleeves when needed. This is a position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth at the leading company in the programmatic space.
Supporting the VP of Data Analytics, EMEA MD & VP of Global Solutions/EA with diary management, expenses, travel arrangements and any other adhoc office duties.
OBJECTIVES & SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Work on a 1-1 basis with the VP of Data Analytics, EMEA MD & the Global Solutions VP.
- Strict diary management for all of the above, ensure diaries are kept tidy and manageable.
- Attend weekly catch ups with the above
- Extensive travel arrangements - taxis, flights & hotels
- Organising international conferences alongside the VPs
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations when needed
- Assist with any other adhoc office requests
- Overseeing new joiners and leavers in their transition, from equipment to forms
- Completing and submitting expense forms on behalf of your managers.
- Assist with social activities and charity events
- Working as a team with the EA and PA to ensure workloads are balanced
- Assisting the EA with EMEA and Global conferences
The ability to multi-task is essential as well as the desire to get involved and make things happen. A cool and calm persona thrives in this environment where change happens often. The ability to adopt these changes quickly and communicate clearly and efficiently with people of various levels of seniority is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience as a Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Previously worked in a team