Home Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Heron Foods Scarborough
Heron Foods Scarborough urgently required following position for Home Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Heron Foods Scarborough Jobs Details:
The Delivery Driver will distribute products promptly and effectively to their customers, in a professional, friendly and cost effective manner whilst helping to achieve overall profitability and excellent customer satisfaction. This position will be to a deliver a service which will be run on a rota basis operating Sunday to Saturday depending on the Store requirements.
- Deliver a wide variety of items and products to customers in a professional, prompt and friendly manner demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Plan and follow scheduled delivery routes safely and responsibly whilst managing time effectively to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Load, unload, prepare, operate and maintain the Company delivery vehicle to a high standard.
- Support the team by working within the front and back of store when necessary upholding a friendly, helpful and flexible attitude.
- Observe Company rules, policies and procedures at all times and reporting any witnessed breach.
- Demonstrating Company values & commitment towards upholding the Heron’s professional image.
- Complying with all Health & Safety responsibilities in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Upholding employee and organisational confidentiality in line with Data Protection Act and other contractual obligations.
- Being vigilant regarding the maintenance and safety of the vehicle
Essential skills or experience:
a) Full and current driving licence, maximum of 6 points allowed (with no convictions pending).
b) Basic numeracy & literacy education.
c) Minimum of 3 year’s driving experience.
d) To have worked within a Customer Service environment.
e) Evidence of eligibility to work in UK.
Desirable skills or experience:
a) Previous experience of multi dropping or driving a transit van.
- Annual leave up to 20 days(pro-rata) plus bank holidays and increasing with service
- Staff Uniforms
CLOSING DATE: 27/02/2018
INTERVIEW DATE: 05/03/2018