Head Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Head Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
Condé Nast International publishes Vogue, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Wired, Tatler, House & Garden, World of Interiors and many other world-leading brands. Based in London, we coordinate teams in China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Russia, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, the UK and Mexico, as well as titles run under license agreements by other publishers on all continents.
We are a highly successful digital and magazine publisher and are constantly evaluating how we work together across countries and brands and how we develop our products to expand our global leadership in the fashion, luxury and lifestyle space on all major digital platforms.
The Head of Strategy will be instrumental in the formulation of corporate and brand strategy for CNI. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, you will work closely with leadership across the business to determine the best opportunities for long term growth and develop frameworks to ensure we are able to deliver against them.
You will be as concerned about what we stop doing as you are about what we start or develop.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working in concert with the Director of Strategy in the formulation, expression and implementation of CNI’s strategy, at both corporate and brand level
- To anticipate and recommend responses to changing business needs and market trends which will have a direct operational and financial impact on our business
- To develop robust propositions and business plans in agreed areas of focus, working with colleagues across the business to steer early stage prototypes and tests.
- To play a lead role in designing and embedding a decision-making framework within CNI to prioritise activity in line with strategic focus
- To support the Director of Strategy as required - both internally and externally
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Significant experience in strategy consulting with a focus on media/publishing, or in-house within a major international publisher. Ideally you will have worked across multiple geographies.
- Experience working in a digital, product development environment, and comfortable with the ambiguity and complexity that comes with that.
- Confidence to influence and manage stakeholders across the company
- An empathetic approach - understanding how strategy can impact on others within the business
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Able to present and explain complex matters in a concise and engaging manner
- Comfortable working with financial data and creating financial models
- Experience of working internationally
- Foreign languages a bonus
- Positive, approachable and enthusiastic
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape and able to translate this into viable opportunities for our business
- Passionate about the future of publishing