Tmt Vice President London Jobs Vacancy at Pelham Select London
Pelham Select London urgently required following position for Tmt Vice President London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tmt Vice President London Jobs Vacancy at Pelham Select London Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading growth focused European independent investment bank with operations in London, Paris, Geneva and New York focusing on the TMT, Healthcare, Renewable Energies & Environment, Specialty Retail and Business Services sectors. They are currently looking to expand their TMT team at the VP level.
- Pan-European focus covering the TMT mid-market space
- Commercial and financial due diligence
- Assisting in the execution and origination of deals
- Management and training of juniors and providing support to senior bankers
- Attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones
- Leading client meetings and pitches and providing strategic advice and proposals
- Ensuring financial models are robust and accurate
- Ensuring projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary
- Sector experience in Technology, Media or Telecoms
- Between 5 – 8 years’ experience in M&A from a reputable investment bank/boutique
- Exceptional academic record
- Experience in leading and executing M&A transactions
- Origination experience is a plus
- Able to take a leading role in client pitches
- Experience in reviewing Analysts/Associates work (models, valuations, pitch-books etc)
- Strong training and mentoring skills
- Sound judgment, particularly in modelling and valuation techniques and strong analytic skills (DCFs, LBOs etc)