Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Marsh Chichester
Marsh Chichester urgently required following position for Client Service Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Marsh Chichester Jobs Details:
Client Service Administrator – 9 month fixed term contract
Working in a team of 7 (within a department of 35) reporting to the Client Services Manager, this role is at the very core of Mercer Services within the Health arm of our business primarily providing administrative support with regards to life assurance and income protection of our corporate clients. The team in Chichester are best described for their inclusive culture and friendly atmosphere. They are true team players who all have a drive and willingness to succeed and support our clients.
- Provide quality administration support to clients with regard to the transactional elements of their scheme/ portfolio in line with the Mercer code of professional conduct, The Greater Good.
- Assistance in the retention and development of existing clients
- Obtain information from insurers/ providers to enable scheme/ portfolio analysis to be carried out
- Assist with renewal and market review work for portfolio in line with clients requirements, collation and analysis of results in appropriate format and production of report
- Liaise with insurers/ providers to ensure delivery of data, renewal terms and quotations in appropriate timescales
- Initial negotiation (if appropriate) with insurers/ providers to achieve best terms for client
- Dealing with client and member queries (verbal and written)
- Attend client meetings as initiated by consultants
- Accurate completion of the Client Relationship Management database
- Accurate recording of time on appropriate financial system
- Identify and flag opportunities for client development
- Escalate issues/feedback as it arises
Skills and experience
- Strong administration experience
- High level of literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience (phone and face-to-face)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to establish a good rapport with team and with clients
- Good planning and organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage your time effectively
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future.
We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Job Client Service
Primary Location United Kingdom-Chichester
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.