Risk Management Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment
Kennedy Recruitment urgently required following position for Risk Management Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Management Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Jobs Details:
Vacancy Ref - 14402
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Risk Management Administration Assistant based in Antrim. This role requires an immediate start, is full time and is expected to last for 2-3 months with the possibility of extension. Completion of the following duties will be expected -
- To provide a comprehensive administrative service for the Governance Section
- Provide a comprehensive administration support service for all aspects of Corporate Risk Management, Health, Safety and Well-being, Emergency Planning and Business.
- Continuity Planning, Insurance, grey fleet and claims management.
- Produce and check letters, reports, presentations and promotional material etc and provide a minuting and administrative service for Departmental meetings.
- To maintain electronic diaries for Departmental staff, arranging meetings, seminars, workshops etc and ensuring that venues and catering arrangements are booked
- Provide, maintain and update and maintain paper and electronic information systems including filing, accurate record keeping, retrieval of information and updating databases.
- Sort, screen and distribute mail.
- Operate a wide range of IT software for the section including word, excel, access, powerpoint, outlook and various computerised systems.
- To provide cover for the Insurance and Grey Fleet Officer as necessary.
- Demonstrate a team approach to achieving the objectives of the Section through full flexibility in relation to tasks undertaken.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following issues through to completion.
- Continuously develop personal knowledge and skills to enhance internal and external customer service.
- Comply with, and ensure that other staff comply with, organisation's policies and procedures including those relating to health, safety, wellbeing and safeguarding.
- Promote equality and diversity across all service areas through clear leadership, effective policy implementation and demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with organisations values.
- Carry out any other relevant duties which may be assigned including working in other sections of the Department and the organisation.
- 5 GCSEs Grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English Language and Maths
- Consideration will be given to those with 4 years Administration experience
- 2 years' relevant administrative experience to include:
- Maintaining paper and electronic records
- Competent in the use Windows and Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a small specialist team
- 3 years relevant administrative experience to include maintaining paper and electronic records
- Knowledge and understanding of risk management systems and software
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.