Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Kca Deutag Aberdeen
Kca Deutag Aberdeen urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Kca Deutag Aberdeen Jobs Details:
Who We Are Looking For
KCA Deutag are currently looking for an Executive Assistant on a temporary basis located in Aberdeen.
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members as required
- Maintain office correspondence, including receiving and dealing with post, crafting routine electronic responses
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
- Liaise with business guests
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Support projects and follow-up with team members where required and as requested
- Maintain a strong working relationship with relevant departments and Function Heads
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Prepare and monthly reports
Key Skills & Experience
- Executive support experience
- Administration (scheduling, planning, organisation)
- Clerical skills (proficient in Microsoft Office applications)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills and workload management
- Discretion and professionalism
Please note that if your legal right to work in the UK is subject to special conditions or if you're not currently entitled to work in the UK then you will need to specify these in your application cover letter or CV.
About KCA Deutag
KCA Deutag is currently the drilling contractor on approximately 40 offshore platforms worldwide. The company also owns and operates a fleet of approximately 60 land drilling rigs. Our six Core Values define ‘the KCA Deutag way’ and are underpinned by our Policies, Standards and Procedures. They help guide our business approach and culture and our people in working safely, effectively and ethically across our operations.