Preferential Origin Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Glaxosmithkline Middlesex
Glaxosmithkline Middlesex urgently required following position for Preferential Origin Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Preferential Origin Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Glaxosmithkline Middlesex Jobs Details:
Your Responsibilities :
We are currently recruiting for a Preferential Origin Specialist. The Preferential Origin Specialist will be responsible for managing and performing preferential origin qualification assessments, ensuring compliance and managing stakeholder relationships. The role will be accountable for qualification of GSK goods for FTAs across the Regions. These processes are critical to GSK as they have a direct impact on the amount of customs duty paid by GSK. The qualifications must be compliant with external customs authority rules and any mistakes make have financial repercussions for GSK.
Responsibilities will be:
• Perform qualification assessments in line with relevant Free Trade Agreements Rules, Service processes and customer SLAs for region.
• Ensure all service issues are reported and are dealt with in a timely manner. Escalate issues with proposed mitigations to Service Lead.
• Assist with implementing key projects and initiatives to address performance gaps and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of preferential origin service delivery.
• Understand processes and service risks for Preferential Origin, and ensure that they are identified, mitigated , controlled and reported appropriately.
• Assist in the expansion and implementation of the
preferential origin service globally.
• Provide relevant Risk Analysis where required.
• Undertake Preferential Origin audits as required.
• Update and maintain Preferential Origin Database.
• Proactive assessment to maximise FTA
qualification through alternative approaches to
• Support day to day Preferential origin service
• This role holder will help implement the new
Preferential Origin compliance regime across the
organization, and assist with identifying new duty
•Be a point of contact for the following stakeholders:
- Regional Compliance Managers
- Relevant site contacts
- Relevant import markets
• Assist with implementing strategic plan for service evolution to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
This role will close 23rd February 2018
• Degree, Analytical, finance, legal, compliance or supply chain.
• Working knowledge of Free Trade agreements and preferential origin rules.
• Good understanding of Cost Accounting and Pricing.
• Good understanding of GSK processes.
• Supply chain activities.
• Strong customer focus.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data.
• Ability to work off own initiative and comfortable with delegated responsibility.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Strong excel skills.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical sector
Why GSK? :
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.