Sales Associate Selfridges Oxford Street Jobs Vacancy at Hugo Boss London
Hugo Boss London urgently required following position for Sales Associate Selfridges Oxford Street. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Selfridges Oxford Street Jobs Vacancy at Hugo Boss London Jobs Details:
London, WSM, GB, W1A 1AB
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd require a Sales Associate for Selfridges London.
- Deputises for Assistant Manager when required
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- To identify customer needs and answer all product related questions
- Provide enhanced till accountability e.g. able to process refunds and price overrides and can be relied upon to cash up when necessary
- Able to answer queries from less experienced colleagues in response to customer enquiries. Recognised and deferred to by peer group as being more experienced and knowledgeable
- Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Brand Knowledge and the ability to represent the brands attributes
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
Our next Assessment Centre will be held on Wednesday 7th March 8 am - 10 am, and this will be conducted at HUGO BOSS Regent Street.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com