Logistics Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Field Based
Alliance Healthcare Field Based urgently required following position for Logistics Planning Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Field Based Jobs Details:
Job Title: Logistics Planning Analyst
Reports To: Logistics Optimisation Manager
You will be responsible for effective planning for the Future Transport Operations and analysis of existing Transport Operations to help create business cases to support the future network. Providing route planning solutions and analysis to identify opportunities and protect customers within the change in very demanding market conditions.
To provide effective support to the implementation of optimum transport solutions (drivers, fleet) for future network
Enhance the brand to ensure the Delivery of excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Partnerships.
Create optimised transport schedules for future networks, balancing operational, legislative, customer and project requirements
Produce operational and calculate cost analysis; pull out insights from the data to make decisions/recommendations. Support routine administrative duties.
Support implementation and optimisation of new networks and route changes e.g. system cutover activity, route standard timings checks
Support project goals, delivering against timescales and financial commitments, ensuring best use of systems and data integrity
Work collaboratively with operational, project and customer colleagues to deliver objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:.
- Experience of Managing Route Optimisation Processes
- Understanding of Transport Industry and Solutions, specifically relating to Transport Legislation, Vehicle Weights, Dimensions & Optimisation
- Experienced route planner, with an intellectual understanding of the routing software tools in the marketplace.
- Numerate and strong computer skills, with the ability to use, interpret and produce detailed spread sheet information.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Strong skills within Excel and other Microsoft software.
- The role will support, but not own, the efficiency of a £70m+ Wallgreens Boots Alliance transport operation.
- The role will involve creating and optimising brand new schedules for all parts of the country.
- The role provides key support essential to future operational development.
- Travel to Service Centres and Customers will be required with overnight stays
- Flexibility in terms of Core Hours, working from home and various locations in the network.
- This is a vital operational role that requires a results-orientated, determined individual who enjoys working in a time-critical environment.
- A passion for continuous operational improvement and customer service is required.
- Great opportunity to develop skills and knowledge throughout the business.