Operations Manager Brewing Jobs Vacancy at Molson Coors Brewing Company Burton-On-Trent
Molson Coors Brewing Company Burton-On-Trent urgently required following position for Operations Manager Brewing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Brewing Jobs Vacancy at Molson Coors Brewing Company Burton-On-Trent Jobs Details:
Position: Brewing Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
At Molson Coors Brewing Company, our vision is simple – we seek to delight the world’s beer drinkers while securing our future as a top-tier global brewer.
For more than 350 years we’ve been creating extraordinary, premium beer at breweries from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in the US to the historical Burton-on-Trent brewery in the UK, to Prague's celebrated brewing heritage in the Czech Republic, and the oldest brewery in Montreal, Canada. From our founding families and executive leaders, to our master brewers and our sales teams, we are a brewing company that loves what we do.
We have ambitions to be the first choice for consumers and customers and our brands include, amongst others, Carling, the UK’s best selling beer for the last 30 years, Coors Light, Grolsch, Cobra, Singha, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig.
Molson Coors (UK) has been awarded the exclusive Top Employers United Kingdom for the past 3 years for our exceptional employee offerings. We are delighted to be one of the few companies to be officially recognised as a leading employer in the UK. We’ve created a culture that supports work-life balance and employee development is a major focus at Molson Coors. We work hard to provide an environment where the best talent can be successful, develop and grow.
We are currently looking to recruit a Brewing Operations Manager at our historic Burton Brewery site. This person will lead and motivate an operational team in the effective operation and maintenance of all Brewing activities to ensure that high quality products are produced cost effectively to meet planned volumes through maximizing the effectiveness of Plant, People and Processes. The Brewing Operations Manager works through a team of Shift Managers and wider production teams to ensure that all team members are effectively coached, trained and developed, and comply with all regulatory requirements.
The key responsibilities as the Brewing Operations Manager will be as follows –
- Responsible for safely optimizing Brewing line efficiency and meeting customer requirements in area of responsibility within Brewing department. Utilises World Class Supply Chain (WCSC) Processes to progressively develop world class standards of operation, ensuring performance monitoring, evaluation & action planning to continuously improve performance.
- Responsible for continually building the capability of Brewing personnel through structured coaching, personal development and training plans to engage & build a winning team.
- Providing strong leadership for the change process by role modelling key Molson Coors principles,practices and behaviours.
- Ensuring the application of robust people management practices & creates space for effective coaching and communications, recognizing the right behaviours & outputs, & building effective partnerships upstream and downstream within the brewery & supply chain.
- Responsible for ensuring robust management and application of all health, safety, environment & quality policies and practices, driving conformance to regulatory (e.g. EH&S/OSHA) and accreditation standards (e.g. ISO/HACCP etc). This includes a responsibility to audit performance and to check compliance with these rules and a responsibility to support employees in meeting these operating standards both directly (through coaching, training, resources etc) and indirectly (by developing a balanced approach to implementation of World Class Supply Chain practices).
- Responsible for ensuring the assets and processes are maintained and/or improved to achieve optimum cost & delivery performance whilst meeting rising quality expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Monitoring and utilizing performance deviations (trend information) to deliver sustainable solutions. Liaises & works with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Translates the site Compelling Business Need and departmental strategy into clear policies, goals and objectives which are deployed to Shift Manages and World Class Supply Chain line structure roles.
- Execute a department communication process ensuring that employees at all levels are provided with clear expectations of the department objectives and are kept informed in actual performance vs. plan while providing them with the opportunity to add value and continuously improve through increasing levels of involvement. Provide strong leadership to the Shift Manager and WCSC line structure group such that they present a cohesive and consistent approach in application of policies, practices & priorities.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity you will need the following skills and experience -
- Strong academic background in Business or Technical discipline
- Proven strategic experience
- Proven manufacturing experience
- Experience within a similar or related industry
- Brewing Diploma is preferred
- Strong understanding of manufacturing principles
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement principles
- Understanding of asset care