Teaching Fellow Full Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London London
Imperial College London London urgently required following position for Teaching Fellow Full Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teaching Fellow Full Part Time Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London London Jobs Details:
Campus: South Kensington
Two Dyson School of Design Engineering Teaching Fellows, full or part-time, are sought to join the School. This role involves tutoring, course development and support for the Innovation Design Engineering (IDE) and Global Innovation Design (GID) masters programmes as well as the MEng in Design Engineering, and associated engagement with a range of modules and projects, many being student generated ideas.
Expertise is required in one or more of:
- Design-led enterprise (or entrepreneurial discovery or full-spectrum innovation, translation through multiplicity of channels, design for behaviour change / adoption, service design, UX.
- Graphic design, Exhibition design, Copywriting, Branding, Event organiser, Media producer, community builder
- Computational Intelligence (experience of implementing AI, Machine Learning, Neuroscience in real-world applications, or in design/creative contexts)
- Digital-Physical prototyping guru (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, IoT, PCB & circuit design, actuators, sensors, computer vision, Computer Aided Design incl. Generative Design, Additive Manufacture)
- Industrial design, Computer Aided Design incl. surface modelling, rendering, 3D fabrication, interaction design, mastery of form and material.
A degree and postgraduate qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as a BEng or MEng and a masters in Innovation Design Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering or equivalent design engineering experience is essential.
Interpersonal Skills: Tutoring; Team relationships; Operation within studio environments; operation within manufacturing environments; Data capture and analysis; web entry; course publicity; Virtual Learning Environments; Comfortable with navigating ambiguity and simultaneously organising a team whilst being part of a team; Project management . This role may involve some international travel to GID partners and GoGlobal locations, e.g. Asia and North America, as well as other countries.
Informal e-mail enquiries may be made to Professor Peter Childs at email@example.com
Imperial Expectations guide the behaviour of all our staff.
Committed to equality and valuing diversity. We are also an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident Employer and are working in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people.
13 October 2017 (midnight BST)
Interviews are likely to be held on 24 October 2017