Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London
Jll London urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London Jobs Details:
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst for our EMEA Hotels & Hospitality Group business line.
JLL’s EMEA Hotels & Hospitality Group is currently seeking a junior business analyst to join our London office. The role is a key hire as we increase our focus on technology and analytics to shape investment strategies that deliver maximum value throughout the entire lifecycle of an asset. For more news, videos and research from JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group, please visit: www.jll.com/hospitality
This resource will work with senior management and technology teams to ensure that the day-to-day business is supported and to deliver business insights from the data we collect. In order to be successful, this individual will need to have a strong background in Excel Financial Modeling, Salesforce and Data Management, and Interactive Data Visualization Tools.
What this job involves
Excel Financial Modelling
- Support HHG’s custom, Excel-based Global Valuation Model (GVM).
- Build managerial decision-making models for senior leadership.
- Assist teams with Excel modeling and data manipulation.
Salesforce and Data Management
- Share responsibility for configuration of the Salesforce platform (Validation Rules, Workflow, etc.) and data cleansing.
- Drive Salesforce adoption by assisting in day-to-day support
- Train users as necessary on system functionality and new Salesforce features
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements
- Identify business problems and recommend solutions that meet organizational needs
- Participate in business-led change management processes
Interactive Data Visualization Tools
- Build Tableau/Power Bi dashboards that use Salesforce and other data sources for internal decision-making.
- Conduct data analysis using Salesforce reports & dashboards to deliver insights to the business.
- Maintain Tableau/Power Bi dashboards and make updates as necessary.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Firm knowledge of Power Bi/Tableau dash boarding tools
- Advanced Excel formula knowledge and ability to manipulate data
- Ability to write Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Understanding of basic financial valuation concepts – discounted cash flows, leveraged internal rates of return, etc
- Advanced Salesforce experience – creating Validation Rules, Workflow, etc.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred but not required Willingness and flexibility to work in a global environment
- Hotel and or Commercial Real Estate (CRE) experience advantageous
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally - less than 15%.
- Ideally some work experience in commercial real estate and/or technology or related.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably technology or business related
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply quoting reference [Insert BR number] BR at jll.com/careers.