Cib Structuring Exotic Specialist Analyst Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Structuring Exotic Specialist Analyst Associate London
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 06 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Structuring Exotic Specialist Analyst Associate London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Structuring Exotic Specialist Analyst Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
- Work closely with senior structurers on pricing, solutions and execution.
- Work closely with the senior flow traders on portfolio risk, and p/l management.
- Partner with other stakeholders (sales, quantitative research, technology and control functions) to grow the franchise, improve efficiency and conduct business according to firm policy.
- Develop own views on pricing/risk management and be able to challenge the status quo of thought.
Analytically and quantitively strong, a tenacious work ethic, with an interest in markets.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Robust analytical, numerical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to make sense of abstract concepts and form logical conclusions from disorderly information and communicate them.