Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Agd Reading
Agd Reading urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Agd Reading Jobs Details:
Hours: Friday 5pm to Sunday 5pm (including sleep-overs) – one weekend in three.
I am a 21 year old student who is starting my studies at the University of Reading in September to read Politics and International Relations. I have Cerebral Palsy, I can walk with assistance and use a manual wheelchair. Apart from being a student, I am a very outgoing, fun-loving and social individual who loves everything that a 21 year old young woman would! I enjoy nights out, events, eating out, shopping, weekends/nights away, camping, sports such as horse riding, swimming, basket ball, gym and am passionate about music and volunteering. I am very keen to become a big part of the student community and get involved and try out new activities.
I am looking for an enthusiastic, like-minded female Personal Assistant to join a small team to help me to fulfil the social part of being at university. You’ll need to be:
- Fun, social and outgoing
- Always keen to get involved
- Motivated, with a “can do” attitude
- Flexible and open minded
- Great sense of humour
- A confident communicator, both in person and on the phone
- Practical and organised
- Have basic cooking skills
- Ideally be familiar with MAC and it would be a bonus to have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premier
- Physically fit
- Drive my automatic car
- Support me to participate in all activities, including sport and volunteering
- Personal care (easy!) – full training given, no experience necessary
- Cooking/food preparation
- Basic domestic tasks (limited!)
- All expenses and en-suite accommodation whilst working
- Pro-rata holiday
- Ongoing support from a hands-on manager