Executive Jobs Vacancy at Aquaa Partners London
Aquaa Partners London urgently required following position for Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Jobs Vacancy at Aquaa Partners London Jobs Details:
Position: Executive PA/Operations Manager
Company: Aquaa Partners
Salary: £45,000+ per annum + benefits (neg)
Hours: 09:00-17:30, Monday – Friday
About the company:
Aquaa Partners is a London-based, FCA regulated boutique M&A and strategic advisory firm, currently going through a transition of rapid growth.
To support the increasing amount of work with larger corporates in the UK, Europe and US, the Founder and CEO is looking to hire an exceptional Executive PA/Operations Manager.
The firm advises established companies on managing transformation to create an exponential increase in market value, revenue and profits.
The firm was founded in 2010, by executives who previously founded or co-founded two other boutique M&A investment banks focused on Technology, Media and Telecom industries.
Aquaa’s CEO has been living and breathing Technology M&A since 1989 when he was at GE, and then from 1991 as a corporate strategy and M&A adviser to the Technology, Media and Telecom industries.
Executive PA/Operations Manager Duties:
- Provide 1:1 Executive support to the CEO, as well as being a gatekeeper, confident and organisational advisor.
- Manage a hectic and ever-changing diary, coordinate all meetings, correspondences and travel arrangements etc.
- Learn the CRM and marketing automation system, to maximise the value of the firm’s relationships and support follow-ups.
- Create a system in the MA system to keep track and nurture relationships.
- Create systems and processes throughout the business to create efficiency, increase productivity and client and supplier contracts.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the firm’s marketing consultancies and its inbound marketing, including its monthly newsletters.
- Support the management of the firm’s outbound leads agency who run the email systems.
- Become an expert on, and 'go-to-person' in managing the firm’s CRM.
- Learn the best practices, how to use it and create 'how to' guides.
- Work closely with the firm’s PR agent to organise articles, videos, TV interviews etc
- Support the CEO and liaise with his other consulting and marketing staff for other activities such book publishing and related speeches, interviews, executive roundtables etc.
- Draft an Employee and Operating Manual.
- Using a Xero accounting system, issue invoices and support with collecting on invoices and expense recording and support the accountants.
- Organise and head up the firm’s conference planned for early 2019.
- Be actively involved in sourcing interns through to partners, building a talent pool and liaising with external recruiters.
- Create onboarding procedures for new employees and help devise development and training programmes.
- Organise and coordinate off-site company strategy meetings and weekends away.
- Organise company and corporate lunches, dinners and events.
- Manage all administration - filing, IT troubleshooter to coordinating with IT support consultants.
- Manage all day to day aspects of facilities, from changing light bulbs to renewing service contracts.
- Source, co-ordinate office fit-out and provide a smooth transition from the firm’s growth into new office space in H2 2018 / early 2019.
Requirements of the Executive PA/Operations Manager
- The role is requiring a highly organised, highly intelligent (aptitude test required) and experienced Executive PA who has proven experience working in a joint function of supporting a CEO and managing the day-to-day running of the office.
- The role is extremely varied and requires a talent who is used to working in a start-up/fast growth environment, where no two days are the same and where an agile and quick-thinking approach is essential.
- You will be interested in technology and the impact it is having on our lives and the economy.
- A curious nature, entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to see change and make an impact on the work you do.
- Not only will you have excellent PA skills, but you will also be systems focused and driven by results.
- With your strong interpersonal skills, you will make fantastic first impressions and build the foundations for solid relationships with potential new clients from qualifying and following up leads and enquiries.
- The role will encompass strategic planning, management and delivery of a wide range of brand awareness, lead generation and office organisation.
- A strategic thinker who thrives amongst the minds of forward-thinkers and those ahead of the curve.
- Your empathetic nature, listening skills and passion empowers you to deliver value and a high level of support, whether it be to undertake a new project or to quickly and efficiently provide solutions to a problem.
- You will be people focused and passionate about instilling the company vision and values, helping to create a culture which attracts and retains talent who share a common goal.
- You will be the 'go-to' person in the office, seen as approachable, reliable and resourceful.
- You will have the confidence to provide your perspective on how to implement and direct the growth of the business, while always remaining to be the primary support function.
- Good at making decisions, use your initiative and have confidence in your choices and abilities.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to attend evening and weekend events, if required.
- Competitive salary with performance-based reviews and salary increments.
- Performance bonuses
- 20 days holiday (not incl. bank holidays).
- Industry training and personal development.
- Use of mobile phone and laptop
- Pension scheme
This Executive PA position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to escape the red-tape and be part of a company who has big plans for the future and is quickly looking to grow.
If you are not afraid of hard work and genuinely want to have the opportunity to accelerate your career, we want to hear from you!
Apply today, stating why you feel this role would be perfect for you and let's talk!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year