Nursery Cook Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Gloucester
Treetops Nurseries Ltd Gloucester urgently required following position for Nursery Cook. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nursery Cook Jobs Vacancy at Treetops Nurseries Ltd Gloucester Jobs Details:
Our Treetops Nursery in Gloucester is looking for a Nursery Cook. Our Nursery Cook is responsible for ensuring the children experience a variety of healthy balanced and nutritious foods throughout the day.
Treetops Nurseries are now part of the Busy Bees Nursery Group and Busy Bees is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
- Provide healthy balanced, nutritious freshly prepared meals and snacks in line with food safety regulations and Busy Bees best practice guidelines.
- Organise, lead and motivate the catering team
- Be involved in the adhering to budgets and financial targets and forecasts according to actual attendance
- Maintain stock levels and ordering new supplies
- Maintain high hygiene standards in the kitchen, including regular high and low level cleaning of surfaces and equipment
- Food Safety Level 2 or Food Hygiene Level 2
- Experience in a large catering operation which prepares meals with fresh ingredients
- Good communication, organisational skills
- High Standards of personal hygiene
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for